If you are looking for some delicious recipes to stock your freezer you’ve come to the right place!
These are some of the best freezer recipes shared by some pretty amazing food bloggers.
If you’re looking for the best gift you can give a person, you’ve also come to the right place. Did you know that gifting a meal to someone is better than anything else you could possibly give? I’m sure you’ve heard everyone wish they had more hours in the day. By you gifting someone with a meal, you are essentially giving them time back into their life. How amazing is that?
So if you’re looking for that perfect gift to show someone you care, bring them a freezer meal!! They will be eternally grateful, promise. Just make sure to include the cooking instructions when you’re sharing the meal. Here are a few people to keep in mind for freezer meal gifting:
- New parents coming home from the hospital
- Any BUSY parents in general – you will totally make their day
- someone out of the hospital after surgery or illness
- anyone that has a loved one in the hospital – just because they are not home, any children left in the care of someone need to eat. Lighten the load and share a meal.
- anyone with a death in the family – the last thing they want to think about is making food
- University and college students heading out to live on their own for the first time
- your child’s teacher – give them more time to plan fun things with your child by making dinner for them!
- ANYONE!! Trust me, wouldn’t you love to have someone give you an easy dinner right now? Pass long the favour, you’ll never know what you get back in return at some other point in time
So now that I’ve convinced you to make and share freezer meals, here’s a selection of delicious freezer meals to help you come up with some ideas on what to make.
- Lemon Pesto Chicken Freezer Meal from Frugal Living Mom
- Cilantro Lime Chicken from Flour on my Face
- Make Ahead Freezer Macaroni and Cheese from Savory Spicerack
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie Hand Pies from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Make Ahead Freezer Mashed Potatoes from About A Mom
- Easy Freezer Burritos from Simple & Seasonal
- Chicken Bruschetta Bake from Happy Home Fairy
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole from Well Plated
- Country Breakfast Bowls from Budget Bytes
- Mini Freezer-Friendly Individual Lasagnas from Money Saving Mom
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe from from Wholesome Yummy
- Healthy Mediterranean Breakfast Burritos from Food Meanderings
- Easy Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes from Delicious on a Dime
- Hawaiian sweet roll sliders from Make Ahead Meal Mom
- Veggie Ninja Cauliflower Twice Baked Potatoes from Big Tiny Steps
- Perfect Italian Meatballs from Venturists
- Mediterranean Breakfast Burrito from Food Meanderings
- Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles from Wholesome Yummy
- Vegetarian Ranch Shepherd’s Pie (With Lentils!) from Delicious on a Dime
Still looking for more ideas? Check out all my personal favorite Freezer Meals here!
|Did you make this recipe? Have a meal planning tip to share?
Tag @365daysofeasyrecipes on Instagram . I’d love to see!